Wednesday, January 24, 2018

writing prompt jan.23.2018

Prompt: Everyone in the world woke up having the same dream. Except for you,
you didn’t dream at all.

It started off as an unusual, queasy feeling. I"m sure you know the type, like
the entire class was in on some hilarious, practical joke, and I was the punchline.
I noticed the starry, dazed look in my peer's eyes, the certain grogginess that
had by some strange miracle escaped me. The first clue i noticed was the
twins. Well, they weren't biologically twins, it was that pair of joined-at-the-hip
popular girls that looked perfectly identical. Every highschool has a set of
twins. During second period, their hushed and secrative giggles turned more
and more serious. "Thats such a coincidence!" "What are the odds?"


Recs:

when night is falling - film rec
the hunger
arostotle and dante
a and e forever

No comments:

Post a Comment