Friday, February 2, 2018

Other Stuff!

Quick post on other things I've been really loving lately.
I started watching "The End of the F***ing World," which is kind of like edgier, Brittish Wes Anderson. So far its pretty fun, a little graphic but the soundtrack and cinematography is killer. I totally want to check out the comic and compare, it looks really simple in terms of style but I'd love to see where it originated.



I also watched "Desert Hearts" in my LGBTQ film class which was FANTASTIC. It was like Thelma and Louise meets Carol. It was actually the first honest, non-satyrical representation, of a lesbian couple in film which is awesome. The costuming was awesome, all cowgirl boots and one pieces with tassels. Really Really Good.

Also, 7 days until the next episode of Snotgirl. B)

No comments:

Post a Comment